Our Governing Body is made up of the following Governors:
- Chair of Governors and Safeguarding Link Governor: Marianne Croft
- Vice Chair – Maxine Duncan
- Clerk to the Governors: Sasha Tilley
- Acting Headteacher: Mandy Collier-King
- Staff Governor – Carolyn Stevenson
- Staff Governor – Marie Muldowney
- Curriculum Link Governor -Holly Rostil
- Communication and Language Link Governor – Frances Giampapa
- SEND Link Governor – Fran Southway
- Health and Safety Link Governor- Gavin Foreman
- Parent Governor-Mark Aldridge
- Parent Governor-Daniel Brownes
- Local Authority Governor- Robin
- Associate Governor – Christine
The members of the Governing Body are a group of volunteers who are responsible for our Nursery School and who bring expertise, knowledge and understanding to the role both individually and collectively.
The Governor’s are involved in developing, planning, overseeing and reviewing our services. They make decisions regarding staffing, budgets, policies, procedures and practice.
They are committed to Ilminster Avenue Nursery School, many are part of the community they serve.
Our Parent Governors are actively involved and are here to represent your views.