Our Governing Body is made up of the following Governors:
- Chair of Governors: Paul Moorehouse
- Clerk to the Governors: Rebecca Thompson-Clare
- Acting Headteacher: Matt Caldwell
- Carolyn Stevenson
- Holly Rostill
- Tony Clare
- Karen McInnes
- Jackie Melksham
- School support link: Amanda Boyd-McLaughlin
They are a group of volunteers who are responsible for our Nursery School and who bring great expertise, knowledge and understanding to the role both individually and collectively.
The Governor’s are involved in developing, planning, overseeing and reviewing our services. They make decisions regarding staffing, budgets, policies, procedures and practice.
They show great commitment to Ilminster Avenue and really understand this community.
Our Parent Governors in particular know what it is like to be a service user, they are actively involved and are here to represent your views.
Our room leaders and teachers will be parents’ main contacts at Ilminster Nursery School:
- Marie Muldowney Room Lead in Raindrops 2 year old Room
- Sarah Kozlowski Teacher in Star Room
- Sandy Maynard and Kate Boyes Teachers in Moon Room
- Nikki Phillips Teacher Monday – Wednesday Sun Room
We are able to support children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). The main contacts are;
- Sarah Coles Room Lead in Snowflakes Room
- Carolyn Stevenson SEND Co-ordinator
- Lucy Hobbs Family Link Worker
The Office Administrators are happy to help with all enquiries call 0117 90 30255 or email email@example.com