Places for our two year olds are allocated through the local authority Early Years Service.
Our Raindrops Room is specifically for 2 year olds.
Click on the link to apply via the gov.uk website. Once eligibility has been confirmed we will contact you with a start date.
Free education and childcare for 2-year-olds
Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- child tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they:
- are looked after by a local authority
- have a statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- get Disability Living Allowance
- have left care under an adoption order, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order
e have received confirmation of your details we will be in contact with you to welcome you into our school.
Nursery School (3-4 Year Olds)
- You can register your child for a Nursery School place from the age of 2 years by completing an application form. You will then be placed on our waiting list
- Please note that children wanting to transfer from EY(2-3Yr olds) will still need to complete an application form
- Free Nursery entitlement is 15 hours per week – that will be offered as 2 ½ days (Mon-Tues all day & Weds am or Weds pm & Thur-Fri all day).
- We also offer 30 hours a week if parents are entitled to it
- Our Nursery School is open term time only
- We can offer a limited amount of additional support to children in need or children from families with specific needs
- The Nursery School allocation panel will meet in April every year and send out offers of places in May
- We adhere to the local authority admissions policy (see Policies) when allocating our places
This is our specialist class and allocated by county. Please contact our SENDCo for information and help to apply for these.
Please see our Admissions Policy for more details
30 Hour Childcare