Nursery School (3-4 Year Olds)
- You can register your child for a Nursery School place from the age of 2 years by completing an application form.. You will then be placed on our waiting list.
- Please note that children wanting to transfer from Raindrops(2-3Yr olds) will automatically go into our 3 year Nursery Rooms.
- Free Nursery entitlement is 15 hours per week – that will be offered as 2 ½ days (Mon-Tues all day & Weds am or Weds pm & Thur-Fri all day)
- Our Nursery School is open term time only
- We can offer a limited amount of additional support to children in need or children from families with specific needs
- The Nursery School allocation panel will meet in April every year and send out offers of places in May
- We adhere to the local authority admissions policy (see Policies) when allocating our places
- We also offer 30 hours a week if parents are entitled to it
30 Hour Childcare
Please use the link to apply
Free education and childcare for 2-year-olds
Places for our two year olds are allocated through the local authority Early Years Service.
Our Raindrops Room is specifically for 2 year olds.
Click on the link to apply via the gov.uk website. Once eligibility has been confirmed we will contact you with a start date.
Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- child tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they:
- are looked after by a local authority
- have a statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- get Disability Living Allowance
- have left care under an adoption order, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order
Once we e have received confirmation of your details we will be in contact with you to welcome you into our school.
Please see our Admissions Policy for more details.